A dashing discovery about myself have made me decide not do something I have been doing for the last couple of years. I seem to spend a good amount of energy and waste an equal amount of time drafting a list of resolutions and then enjoy the brunt of never getting any done. That’s why no new year resolutions for 2010.
It feels weird to think this way because follow it or not I have always had a list. Yet I feel free because I need not necessarily burden myself with a list I never follow anyway. It only makes me feel like a criminal for not doing, or just doing the opposite of, what I intend to do. However, such a new-year-resolution freak that I am, I have thought of a few people/body that might want to take up for tryouts because it could help everyone.
Here goes 5 of my random thoughts, in no particular order of merit or consideration;
1. All bloggers should resolve to post at least 2 posts a week (will seem very less for the regular bloggers, but let’s take the lazier counterparts into consideration)
2. Given the galloping pace, Bhutanese couple will have to say ‘No divorce’ in 2010 (hehe, I know you guys will bungle up. It is a fashion most of us cannot do without)
3. MPs should say ‘No Pay Raise’ for 2010 (They will bungle up too)
4. GNH Commission might want to think of another name for their good office (for some reason I still find it weird )
5. Education Ministry might like to squeeze ‘Shakespeare’ back into the school material.
I can go on, but you know how long, boring and nasty a blog can get. Perhaps some of you would like to chip some of your ideas in.